All the faculty are informed to follow the below guidelines for signing the Industry/Company MoUs of their respective departments.
1) Call a meeting of the company representatives (Online/Offline) along with the department faculty member(s) who have initiated the MoU proceedings with the company and record the Meeting Proceedings. (Department IIC Coordinator should be present in all of the MoU meetings)
2) The Minutes of Meetings should be prepared by the faculty in charge of the proceedings by including the below points (and any other) in detail and the same should be approved and recommended by the Department HEAD.
3) The Minutes of Meetings should also be submitted to the DEAN (III)’s office and the same should be approved and recommended by the DEAN (III)’s office.
4) Any queries raised by DEAN (III)'s office regarding Minutes of Meetings should be clarified by the Department HEAD and the faculty in charge of the proceedings.
5) A cover letter should be prepared by the concerned faculty stating that the Minutes of Meetings is approved by the Department HEAD and the DEAN (III)’s office and the same should be forwarded through the Department HEAD and DEAN (III)’s office along with Minutes of Meetings document for approval from the Principal to proceed further and sign the MoU with the company.
6) A MoU document should be prepared by the Department HEAD and the concerned faculty in consultation with the company. The clauses in the MoU should be acceptable to the authorities of Dr.AIT and the Company.
7) The MoU document should be submitted to DEAN (III)'s office by the concerned department faculty before signing. Any queries raised by DEAN (III)'s office should be clarified by the Department HEAD and the faculty who is handling the proceedings.
8) Once the MoU document is approved by DEAN (III)'s office then the Department can proceed to sign the MoU.
9) All the department MoUs should be signed by the Department HEAD as the Department representative. There should be two witnesses for signing the MoUs. As Institute representative, the DEAN (III) will be one of the signatories and the department faculty who initiated the MoU will be the other signatory.
10) The company representative should sign along with two witnesses.
11) The copy (Both HARD and SOFT) of the signed document should be submitted to DEAN (III)'s office.
1) For signing the MoUs, all the faculty members can make use of the standard template of MoU available on the institution’s website and the same has also been widely circulated in all of the official Dr.AIT WhatsApp groups.
2) All the MoUs should be outcome based and the department should strive to achieve it.
For any queries please contact
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering,
Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Technology,
Bengaluru - 560056.